Tuesday, August 15, 2006

TAG


The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

5 Weird Things About Us (Daisy and Diesel)

1) I (Diesel) would do just about anything for a bite of a banana. Daisy will even do a trick for a bite to just spit it out to give to me because she knows that I L-O-V-E them and she loves me.

2) We both really love the garden hose and the sprinklers.

3) We have a set of lawn darts that entertain us for hours.

4) We have a no play bite policy with the humans, but....if grandma puts on those gardening gloves something crazy happens to us and we will not stop untill they are off her hands and dead.

5) If I(Diesel) cross the property line (big no-no) my mom (Daisy) gets right in my face and snorts like a pig and chases me all the way back to the front door. I think she puts me in time out.

I tag: Charlie & Coco, Cairo, Isabella, Beagledom & Ellie

3 Comments:

Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Your mommy just doesn't want you to leave her. She loves you...after all you are so lovable.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Ivy said...

you two are so silly! i like to beg for things from my peepol and chew it up just to spit it on the floor becuz it drives them nuts!

tee hee!
~ivy

9:26 AM  
Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Diesel,

You have two moms that love you - Daisy-Bean and your human mom. You probably can't get away with too much foolishness.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home